Read the blog post here: http://cookiescupcakesandcardio.com/?p=6934
In this video tutorial we show you how to make mini rainbow milkshake cake pops with our guest host Paityn.
Watch Paityn’s other videos here: https://goo.gl/QeIPnt
Follow Paityn on Instagram: https://instagram.com/cccbaking_paityn/
Visit my blog at: http://cookiescupcakesandcardio.com
Watch me LIVE on Periscope @cupcakeNcardio
You can make as many of these rainbow milkshake cake pops as you wish, depending on the amount of cake pop filling you make.
• prepared cake pop filling (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple)
• mini ice cream cones
• regular size ice cream cones
• round tea biscuits (cookies)
• melted white chocolate
• white buttercream
• small red round sprinkles
1. Prepare the regular sized cones by using a serrated knife to remove the top/wide portion of the cone. Prepare the inside of the cones by cutting out the inner pieces with a pair of kitchen scissors.
2. Prepare the inside of the mini cones by cutting out the inner pieces with a pair of kitchen scissors.
3. Fill the inside with layers of coloured cake pop filling. Use a small flat object to gently press the filling down to the bottom of the cone. Continue until cone is filled.
4. Dip the top outer edge of the cone into the melted chocolate, and then into the sprinkles.
5. To prepare the plates, spread a small amount of melted chocolate on to the cookie, and press the cookie into the sprinkles. Press sprinkles flat.
6. Dip the bottom of the cone into the melted chocolate, and place on top of the cookie plate.
7. To finish, pipe a cupcake swirl on top of the cone, and top with a round red sprinkle for a cherry. Garnish with a straw if desired.
8. Serve cake pops when chocolate has hardened. These can be refrigerated and stored in a sealed container for 2-3 days.