Mother’s Day Playlist: https://goo.gl/w3HaaQ
Today I am showing you how to make Rainbow Rose Cake Pops for your Mom for Mother’s Day! Roses are always a wonderful gift to give, but what about trying to make roses that your mom can eat for dessert?! And since you’re on a roll, you might as well make them rainbow roses!
RAINBOW CAKE RECIPES: https://goo.gl/aiHQuf
JELLO RECIPES: https://goo.gl/NbNeeZ
FOOD IMPOSTER RECIPES: https://goo.gl/QG3TUf
HOMEMADE CAKES: https://goo.gl/WO3gwS
BUY MY COOKBOOK: http://cookiescupcakesandcardio.com/?page_id=7366
Visit my blog at: http://cookiescupcakesandcardio.com
Rainbow Rose Cake Pops
– cake crumbs (https://youtu.be/XaNELscDtms)
– prepared buttercream (https://youtu.be/rjqOTM5icOE)
– fondant, multiple colors (homemade fondant https://youtu.be/E8xoVeF2Tto)
– cake pop sticks
– petal cutters
– xacto knife
– paint brush
– ball tool
– leaf veining tool
1. Place prepared cake or cake scraps into a large bowl. Using both hands, crumble cake into tiny cake crumbs.
2. Remove one cup of cake crumbs and combine with 2 Tablespoons (30 milliliters) of buttercream and blend together, again using your hands, until it has a playdough like consistency. If the mixture is too wet, add more crumbs. If it is too dry, add more buttercream.
3. Using a small cookie scoop (2-3 Tablespoons/30-45 milliliters), scoop out equal portions of dough and roll each into a small tear drop shape. Place each tear drop on a parchment lined baking tray and set aside.
4. Melt the chocolate in the microwave in a microwave safe bowl, by using 30-60 second intervals at 50% power and stir repeatedly after each interval of time.
5. When chocolate is melted and no chocolate chunks remain, dip a lollipop stick 1 inch (2.5 centimeter) deep into the melted chocolate, then insert the dipped portion of the stick into the middle of the cake balls. Repeat as required.
6. Take tray with cake pops and place into the freezer for about 5 minutes to harden the chocolate on the sticks.
7. When sticks are set, remove pops from freezer, and coat cake pops completely by dipping the balls into the melted chocolate (re-melt chocolate if necessary), allow the excess chocolate to drip off and stand cake pop upright in a cake pop stand and allow them to harden completely. Repeat for required/desired number of cake pops.
8. Cut out nine fondant petals from the colors of fondant with petal cutters. Using a ball tool and thin foam pad, gently thin the edges of the petals by placing the petals on the pad one at a time, and gently rolling the ball tool around the edges.
9. Attach petals to cake pop with water- place three petals around the center forming a bud, and three on each of the next two rows. Trim excess fondant from the base of the flower with an xacto knife. Place cake pops in a cake pop stand or styrofoam block and allow to harden.
10.Serve when desired, or store in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 2-3 days.
Thanks for watching, and remember to subscribe to the channel http://goo.gl/tuamEz.