2 sponge cakes(chocolate flavor) or brownie mix, colored sugar (2colors),
– butter cream: 30g butter, 1tbsp. sugar, 1-2tsp. milk, 150g chocolate coatings
1. Crumble sponge cakes with a blender until fine.
2. Whisk butter, which is melted at room temperature, with sugar and milk.
3. Combine 1 and 2 well.
4. Scoop enough mixture and make into the ball shape.
5. Melt the chocolate over hot water.
6. Put a stick into the cake ball and dip it into the chocolate.
7. Cover with colored sugar before the coated chocolate dries.